School Konoha - Школа Конохи [Ролевая по Наруто]

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » School Konoha - Школа Конохи [Ролевая по Наруто] » Анкета » анкета Киллера Би

анкета Киллера Би

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 60

1) Имя
Киллер Би
2) Возраст
3) Место рождения/место проживания
Кумогакуре (деревня скрытого облака)
4) Внешность
http://i81.beon.ru/7/83/908307/29/42583 … r_bee.jpeg
5) Характер
самоуверенный, коммуникабельный,
6) Краткая биография персонажа
Темнокожий джинчурики, родом из деревни облака. Весьма опасный противник, так как полностью контролирует своего биджу, а также имеетуникальный боевой стиль - умение сражаться сразу восемью клинками. Имеет привычку говорить рифмованными стихотворениями.
7) Ранг Вашего персонажа в его селении
предположительно джонин
9) Приоритетный тип используемых Вами техник
Ниндзюцу\Тайдзюцу

Хирайсин но дзюцу
Ниндзюцу В-ранга
Молния
Ускорение рефлексов до скорости молнии. Даже Аматерасу не уследить за ней.

Райтон но Ёрой
Ниндзюцу А-ранга
Молния
Появляется броня из молнии, защищающая от всех видов тайдзюцу, ниндзюцу S-ранга и ниже, а также от элементов молнии и земли.

"полная трансформация"
Киллер Би полностью трансформируется в своего биджу, получая при этом бесконечную чакру и усиление и без того мощных техник в десятки раз.

принят

принят

благодарю.

Эх: Ну что сказать? Автор, как всегда, на высоте. Респект! Мне понравилось все, особенно начало. Улыбнуло. Конечно, найдутся сейчас критики, которые будут говорить, что такого не бывает, что это все придумано и так далее. А вот я с удовольствием почитал, да и друзья мои почитали - все в восторге.

НОРМАЛЬНО

Если это не большой секрет;), автор блога откуда родом?

Извиняюсь, но этот вариант мне не подходит.

Как хорошо что удалось отыскать таковой несравненный блог, и тем более отлично, что есть таковые писателя толковые!

Уверяю вас.

кстати забыл еще...

Читателям моего блога это будет интересно.Можно, сделаю кросспост у себя на блоге?

Какая фраза... супер

Aged Twitter 2009 to 2015 Accounts For Sale - check new thread for new prices

The accounts are empty or with less than 50 followers.

2008 - 10$ Per Account
2009 - 9$ Per Account
2010 - 8$ Per Account
2011 - 7$ Per Account
2012 - 6$ Per Account
2013 - 5$ Per Account
2014 - 4$ Per Account
2015 - 3$ Per Account

with Format
Username:Password Twitter:Live Email:Password Email,
joindate,tweets,following,followers and likes.

Buy for testing accept! pls check with me before you buy

https://sellaccs.net

You Can Contact me via
Email - congmmo@gmail . com

Discord : CongMMO#9766
Skype & Telegram : congmmo

Msg me on discord or skype for faster response.

Payments accepted PayPal,Payoneer or ETH,ETC,LTC or Another Crypto.
(Extra 5% transaction fee)

I will provide Username:Password Twitter:Live Email:Password Email of the account.

Accounts are delivered instant after paying.

Thank you!

hellou, World!
Павел Городнов, бывший банкир с Краснопресненской гор. Москвы.
Лет 20 назад забыл что такое вторая жизнь в перевоплощении души.
Этим он отвечает, за свои поступки.
Angel God.

I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the great work.

Hello there! This blog post couldn't be written much better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I am going to forward this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a very good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Great blog right here! Additionally your website lots up fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink in your host? I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet users, its really really good paragraph on building up new webpage.

After checking out a number of the articles on your web page, I really appreciate your way of blogging. I book marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my web site as well and tell me what you think.

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you've done a superb job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on Safari. Superb Blog!

We're a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with helpful info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community might be grateful to you.

If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, simply go to see this website every day for the reason that it offers feature contents, thanks

Hi there to all, the contents existing at this web site are in fact remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful site.

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Thank you!

Asking questions are genuinely fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything completely, however this paragraph gives pleasant understanding yet.

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always helpful to read through articles from other authors and practice something from other web sites.

I am in fact thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful piece of writing at here.

Hi there, I think your blog could be having browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, wonderful blog!

Вы здесь » School Konoha - Школа Конохи [Ролевая по Наруто] » Анкета » анкета Киллера Би